Pages

Friday 23 April 2010

The day the Earth Moved

The night of the 27Th February, as I remember, I was just in time to go to bed when I felt an earth tremor. As it was more durable than a normal earth tremor, I had a feeling that it could become worse. I quickly went down the stairs and opened the main door, recalling that my mother told me the door hold shut with earthquakes. At once, I ran to the electric meter to switch it off to prevent a fire. When I went to see the rest of my family the earthquake became more intense, so I clang a pillar. I was half dazed for the severe movements and the twinkles in the sky. Later the intensity of the earthquake began to decline. When it stopped I went to meet with my family. Fortunately all were well. The house was well too, we only lost glasses.
The subsequent days we had water, but didn't had electricity. The fifth day we recover the electricity.

PD: The penultimate night without light I crashed against a large window T_T. Now I have scars above my right eye, my left leg and my bottom XD. But I'm well : ).

2 comments:

  1. stop to lie!!!!.....two words: that wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! You attract the tragedies :(
    I remember when I went to your house, I didn't know that you was at rest. But I felt that must visit you.
    See you, kisses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tarja & Me

Tarja & Me
Singer Tarja Turunen