Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

My Hobbies


Hiya, for knowing us more I'm going to write about the things I use to do. In first time I love to listen music, to me it's like disconnecting from the world. I use to listen music when I'm on metro or on bus to avoid the annoying noise. In my house I download music and look for their lyrics. I have a karaoke program to sing my favourite songs. The music that I love are Sarah Brightman songs (in first place, her voice relax me), Queen, Cranberries, Linkin Park, Tarja Turunen, 80's music, pop, a few "onion songs" in Spanish, and a lot of another actual and not so actual songs. The radio that I listen (sometimes because I don't listen so much radio) is Play. In my free time I like to read books. I've read classic literature for lately to tackle more modern writers.

Suddenly I have a sort of "art attack" and I draw especially with pastel pencil, I love the versatility of that material. I also write poems and shorts story, the inspiration come and I need to transfer to paper or computer, I'd past long time writing and a rare feeling fulfill me.

I meet my friends once a week else. We go out to mall, center, parks or we meet in a house of one of us and watch movies and eat pizza. Sometimes we go out for parties.

However, sometimes I arrive so tired to my house than I only want to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Felipe, I agree whit you... that nice is disconnecting of the world.
    Also I enjoy with your karaoke program.

    See you

    ReplyDelete

Tarja & Me

Tarja & Me
Singer Tarja Turunen