Pages

Friday 14 May 2010

The career I fell in love.


Physical Therapy is one of the most beautiful professions to me. The main purpose of a physical therapist is to help to recover the function and mobility, to decrease the pain and to prevent possible risks. This way, the physical therapist improve the quality of life of the patient.

This profession has a lot of areas to specialize, such as traumatology, as respiratory, as neurology, as research, and others not as well known.

I expect to specialize in Neurophysiotherapy and to try to be one of the best, taking post graduate degree according my future interests.

I decided studying this career only to try, because I wanted medicine career (but my score wasn't enough). I hardly knew about physical therapy. But along the last year I learnt to love it.

5 comments:

  1. It's very interesant that you want neurotherapy because it's something that lack a real work with the persons, because we have much to do in this area.
    See you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felipe:

    All the thing that happen in our lifes have a reazon to be.
    I think that if your PSU score wasnt enought to study medicine is because you are going to be a great physical therapist.

    Felipe you are very intelligent so I am sure that you are going to be successful

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! I also wanted to study medicine and as you I love our career, also I think that Physical therapy is a beautiful profession.

    Your picture is very good!!!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felipe, I really hope you will great Neurophisiotherapist!!!!
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with pacha.!
    you will be the best


    love you boys

    and see tomorrow (L)

    ReplyDelete

Tarja & Me

Tarja & Me
Singer Tarja Turunen