Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Full paunch, happy heart...


Some people felt guilty when they eat food that commonly are considered unhealthy food. In my case, I don't have that remorse, because I belong to that damned race (according to a friend's mom) that can eat all they want and not gain weight.

I have most preference for desserts and sweet food. I love all types of cakes and I cann't decide my favorite. I learnt time ago to make lemon pie, I love it so much, so I make it every time a can.

I like so much candies, chocolates, honey, fruits, cakes, cookies, etc. Sometimes, I think I'll probably obtein diabetes, when I am old man, so I try to curb me.

However, I love salt food too, and my favourites are home-made food, especially the food that my granny prepare, such us "sopaipillas", tortillas, pasties, stews, and the best of all: "porotos granados". Oh! I got hungry, ñam, ñam.

Sometimes, my friends and me go to "Patio Centro" to eat. That place is frecuently our meet point. There we buy fast food, we eat often in Doggis about 4 super large chips boxes to 5 persons.

I have to admit I eat a lot, but I cann't support to eat so much fat, because it produced me nausea. I like to eat, and I try that is natural, because I am conscious artificial food is very damaging to my body because can produce severe pathologies, like cancer.

3 comments:

  1. I like your picture!

    You are very fortunate for not to put on weight!

    and you aren't an finicky eater

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessed race I would say (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Tarja & Me

Tarja & Me
Singer Tarja Turunen