Pages

Saturday 26 June 2010

A little look at the future...


I trust I'm going to reach my expectations if I follow making an effort. So I see myself working and doing an post- degree in seven years. Later I'll travel and probably I'll be working in Canada or Australia, I love that idea because I always have wanted to live abroad, and after of many years to come back to Chile. I'll be practicing Neuro-phycal therapy and I'll be living in a flat with Ganiel, my friend, who are going to accompany me while he practice Occupational therapy.We have talked about that idea before. Probably we'll be working in the same hospital and I think we could earn a good salary and we would save money up for our future project. We'll be living abroad for many years and we'll come back to Chile later.
We'll stablish a rehabilitation center here and we'll apply a multidiciplinary work and we'll use the experience we earned abroad. I will probably have family in those days. I'll follow working and specializing me. That place would be the designed by my friend Mario who will be an great architect. It will be a differnt place compared with traditional rehabilitation centers, with green areas, spacious and lit with natural ligth. We will use alternative medicine too. I'd like in that this place would have a friendly and comradeship between the staff working there.
I hope my dreams are fulfilled, different things can happen in the future and even my dreams can change and the only thing I can do it's to try to achieve it.

PD: C'mon Chile!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi felipe !
    you can! the effort and perseverance are the key!
    you are a very intelligent person. your friends are very important in shaping your future.
    I whis that your plans become reality
    See you!!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaja... symple moggle.... what you sow crops. you are in the right way.


    PD: name´s your friend is Ganiel??.....XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fine: consultancy of the friends, because you know them and you can have a good work and a good place to work.

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Tarja & Me

Tarja & Me
Singer Tarja Turunen