Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

A movie is like thelife or the life is like a movie?


I like watch movies, they transport me to another reality and make me feel that I'm in the film.
I think my character I like the adventure and fantasy film, where there is a different world, where strange creatures and powerful beings and magic kingdoms and heroes and amazing things can exist.
Those films I prefer watch them accompanied with a person who enjoy it as much as I. And if the films have good effects I prefer to see it in a cinema.
I also like films that make you think and it shows difficult problems that a person may face in some point in their life. Those films have to have content, they have to do that I wonder things that I didn't wonder before and maybe teach me new something.
In this category I have "The most difficult decision", "Life is beautiful", "The boy in the striped pajamas", "Babel" and "The pursuit of happiness" among others. It's common these films make cry to the people. I remember my mother cried with "Life is beautiful" and "The boy in the striped pajamas", I don't remember to have cried by any movie.
I hate the predictable ends, the movie has to surprise me even if it isn't correct that a fact happen, for example that the bad guys win.
Some chilean movies are good in my opinion, I hate when they show too much sex scenes (when the most of times are unnecesary). I like some chilean movies because show me a nearby reality and criticize the shown society, for example "Pedro Machuca" and "El Gringuito" or when the movie show simple daily aspects of our life, for example "El Regalo" and "La vida de los peces".
Obiously I love the funny movies, because they make me feel better. And I like the movies that have effects really good, even if they are poor in content., for example "2012".
The only movie I think it left a trace upon me was "Delicatessen" a french movie lively in a Post-apocalyptic France. It was so harsh. "Tony Manero" had a similar effect in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarja & Me

Tarja & Me
Singer Tarja Turunen