Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2010

I want to travel again!!!!


It's good to me leaving the daily routine, especially when I'm under stress. I take a travel like an opportunity to live new experiences, even if I have visited the place before. I like stay in home after the stressful university life, but when I recover I need to leave. Before a travel (espeacially when it's a new place that I'm going to visit) I get very anxious, even I usually don't sleep very well, but it doesn't matter.
The places that I prefer to visit are an environment which have contact with nature, because to see green spaces and hear the nature sounds relaxes me. I like the idea to travel across a forest, a hill, walking through the beach, to see the sunset, the clouds, hear the birds, the waves... they make me feel part of this world. Therefore, for that I try to avoid the crowd and the sounds of a city.
However, I don't reject the idea to visit a city. For example, I remember the time I went to Valparaíso with my friend, Mario. He was more exciting than me, because that time Queen Mary II, Minerva, Deutschland and Crystal Serenity (four enormous transatlantic ships) were coming and he loves that kind of things. The ships sets sail at evening, and we had arrived to Valparaíso very early, so we had time to tour around the city, before to see the ships disappear into the horizon. I had a real tourist guide at my side, so I knew big part of the city that day. Finally we saw the ships leave us.
The funniest part was when I tried to pass the photos to my computer, I don't know what happen, but all the photos were deleted. Those were the only proof that we were present that day in Valparaíso.
Well, it wasn't fun to Mario, he wanted to kill me. X_X (but we continue being best friends :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarja & Me

Tarja & Me
Singer Tarja Turunen